We have been notified by Investec Asset Management that the Investec GSF Global Strategic Income Fund into which J43 Investec GS Global Strategic Income invests, will be merging into the Investec GSF Global Multi-Asset Income Fund.
The changes are summarised below:
- Fund merger of the underlying fund, effective 17 June 2016.
- Non Dealing/Suspension, 14 June 2016 to 17 June 2016, to facilitate the merger.
- Name Change, effective 17 June 2016.
- The resulting underlying fund has a different Investment Objective & Policy, effective 17 June 2016.
- Increased Annual Management Charge & Ongoing Charges Figure of the resulting underlying fund, effective 17 June 2016.
- Increased Friends Provident Risk Rating, effective 17 June 2016.
To facilitate the merger, dealing on both the underlying funds and J43 Investec GS Global Strategic Income will be temporarily suspended from 14 June to 17 June 2016. Please note that due to an Isle of Man bank holiday on Friday 10 June 2016, that instructions received for J43 Investec GS Global Strategic Income after the cut off time on Thursday 09 June 2016 will not transact until the next available dealing date of Monday 20 June 2016.
The underlying fund name is changing and therefore the Friends Provident International fund name will also change with effect from the same date, which is detailed in the table below:
|Fund name and code before 17 June 2016||Fund name and code from 17 June 2016|
|J43 Investec GS Global Strategic Income||J43 Investec GS Global Multi-Asset Income|
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact International Funds & Investments.