Providing cover for residents in Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Life insurance can benefit everyone, regardless of age, gender, beliefs or wealth status. That is why Friends Provident International are passionate about protecting the things that matter to your clients. As an adviser, it is important for your clients to have sufficient cover in place.
Depending on your client’s personal circumstances, life cover can help with:
- Paying off existing debt such as a mortgage
- Providing financial security for dependents
- Funding children’s education
- Estate Planning
- Assisting with funeral arrangements
Some key benefits of International Proctor Middle East include:
- Lump sum paid directly to the claimant
- Life cover available on a level or decreasing term basis
- Advanced Claim Payment to help with any immediate costs
- Accidental Death Benefit providing cover whilst application is processed
- Pay premiums in one of three currencies
- If your client relocates to a new country, the plan is portable